• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WONDER WOMAN COULD WIN THE OLYMPICS! GOLDENAGE MASTERS 14 2nd BULLETGIRL

73 posts in this topic

Last book for this thread! (probably)

Masters #14, 2nd appearance of Bulletgirl . The book is very solid, there is a tiny split at the top, maybe 1/16 of an inch, and the two tiny pieces off at the top. It's not brittle at all, and has very light pages. Great GGA with World War II tossed in . If not for the chips, it would easily be better than fine, but I'm pricing it below VG (I just upgraded, so this is a double for me, too) $190.00

masters140002.jpg

DSCN9193.jpg

DSCN9194.jpg

WonderWoman #30 Beautiful colors on the cover, and tape inside, looks like it fixes a few tears, but they used extra. There is a crease going down the front, NCB, and some penciled writing inside the front cover (Marston Art Studios, Marston was the name of Wonder Woman's creator) Pages are off-white. Cover is attached at both staples. 1948. Small piece off the back cover. Grade is Gd/VG (but it looks better) $125

First story (Jack;) is the RADIUM giants, whose ever touch spelled death!....

DSCN9245.jpg

DSCN9246.jpg

Thanks for the heads-up. I have #30 (although it's slabbed and I need to decide whether to break in to learn more about the Radium Giants.

I didn't know about the red-headed siren!

Jack