• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If Action 1 8.0 is $1 million, Tec 27 8.0 is $1.1 million -- value of AF 9.4?

50 posts in this topic

IMO, none of these books are worth a million dollars as much as there are some deep pockets out there that will buy these books at the any cost mentality.

The Denitist and his kids just got richer because now if he askes $5 Million for his MH Action #1 why is he wrong if an 8.0 sold for a cool million.

Same thing for the Allentown TEC #27.

Has anyone ever seen the MH Action #1?

IMO, none of these books are worth a million dollars as much as there are some deep pockets out there that will buy these books at the any cost mentality.

The Denitist and his kids just got richer because now if he askes $5 Million for his MH Action #1 why is he wrong if an 8.0 sold for a cool million.

Same thing for the Allentown TEC #27.

Has anyone ever seen the MH Action #1?

Lots of people. Just not enough people.

A few people that have seen it think the Action #1 is a 9.2/9.4

Chuck has said that he is aware of $1 million offers for the Mile High copy of AF 15 which is a 9.4 book.

Umm...what Mile High copy of AF 15?

I think it was a joke.

The church Action 1 has Church written on it pretty much the same way this More Fun # 37 does from the collection.

click this link than scroll down to the Mile High collection, there you will see chuck sitting next to the Mile High Supes 1 and Bat 1. Underneath that picture is the Mile High More Fun # 37.It has Church written on it in the general same location thats on the MH Action 1. At least this pic can make you imagin what it might look like with the markings. It is written very small

http://www.comicpedigrees.com/pedigrees.htm

With these two sales, I could see the 9.6 AF 15 hitting $450-$600k today, and $1 million within 5 years.

Last week it would have been $300-$350k, and maybe $500k within 5 years.

Either way, whoever just paid $317k for that 6.0 Action # 1 has had a very good week.

I knew that for a fact the second he won it. That price was too low. Said it many times before these two mega auctions happened.

I was surprised at the time that you and others didn`t have a "protection" bid on the book to make sure that it didn`t sell for too cheap.