• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Schmell is selling off his FF #1 CGC 9.4?

67 posts in this topic

It appears that he's also got his copy of #6 CGC 9.6 in there too.

Used to be my copy. :(

I've heard. :gossip:

Sold too soon, and as it turns out, way too cheap. :(

Your Uncle Scrooge made up for it. :shy:

I prefer to dwell on my failures rather than my successes. Keeps me meaner.

I should add that the FF #6 is flat out gorgeous.

Wasn't it Cr-OW? Junk. :baiting:

Pretty good intelligence on a "mere" SA Marvel! :baiting:

Of course, that was on an old label book. Which means it could be a white pager today! lol

...or a green label.

:D

Sold for $2201. What did Doug pay for it, $20K or so?

He paid 28K for the 9.6 I believe....sold it for 175 K ...PLUS the 9.4....so i guess he got the 9.4 for free....wow, what a concept. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Even better...he doesn't have to pay a commission. lol

When you're extremely liquid the returns multiply.... :preach:

Doug has a 9.6 FF #1 in his vault.... with the 9.4 going for 210k..wonder what that puppys worth?

doug doesn't own the 9.6 FF 1 any more though.

hindenburg-01.jpg

Doug has a 9.6 FF #1 in his vault.... with the 9.4 going for 210k..wonder what that puppys worth?

doug doesn't own the 9.6 FF 1 any more though.

Okay right.. strange how he doesn't mark it as sold in his vault as he usually does. I see his personal copy is a 9.2 now... strange again that he'd sell the 9.4 and keep the 9.2?

Okay right.. strange how he doesn't mark it as sold in his vault as he usually does.

The guy he traded it to is the other big Marvel Silver Age guy whose name most of us know...I assumed he kept the 9.6 up there on his behalf, as he might sell it too if someone offered him some outrageous amount of money for it. (shrug)