• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Off OT- Greggy turned my daughter into a Canadian Dork!

49 posts in this topic

Ellen just wants to be wearing the outfit of a country that leads the Olympics in Golds...who doesn't love a winner !!!!

Jim

You seem to be behind in the total medal count....and after USA beats Canada in hockey tomorrow, we should be pretty square on the Gold Medal count too. :baiting:

Ellen just wants to be wearing the outfit of a country that leads the Olympics in Golds...who doesn't love a winner !!!!

Jim

You seem to be behind in the total medal count....and after USA beats Canada in hockey tomorrow, we should be pretty square on the Gold Medal count too. :baiting:

Maybe if they have the hot Canadian chicks tie up their laces for them they might have a chance.

:whatev:

I'm disgusted that Kenny made Ellen carry that box by herself.

That was a 20 pound box. :baiting:

lol

You're the best.

And I guess this thread is as good a place as any to take a moment to thank aardvark88 (Allan) for the Olympic goodies for our Son.

These boards are that much more awesome with guys like you :foryou:

I've always considered greggy to be nine kinds of adorable. Just because he kept trying to prove me wrong didn't mean it wasn't true. Finally, I have the proof!

Ellen is so darn cute it should be illegal.

-- Joanna

I've always considered greggy to be nine kinds of adorable. Just because he kept trying to prove me wrong didn't mean it wasn't true. Finally, I have the proof!

Ellen is so darn cute it should be illegal.

-- Joanna

He's always been a pushover. He just does a really, really, really, really good job at hiding it.

Greggy lives up North somewhere, I hear close to the Olympic Village.

Recently he sent my daughter an Olympic Pin, a magnet and a few postcards.

Ellen basically said his gifts were drek, and that Greggy was a Dork.

Greggy knew her words rang true

So in one fell swoop he turned Ellen into a Maple leaf , mitten wearing , slipper clad, hoodie wearing Canuck!

:pullhair:

Here is Ellen going to the post office to pick up a new box of junk from Greggy.

The excitement of getting mail we can all relate to.

DSC00007.jpg

It's quite obvious how much she hates Greggy, and her new Olympic swag.

Ha ha, what a great pic!

Now, let's see a show of hands. How many of us (waves own hand vigorously) have given a big ol' hug to the Priority Mail box when it shows up with a beloved new comic?

Jim

Let's see, three more Golds today and then the Hockey gold tomorrow and we set a record for the most Golds ever at a Winter Games. Not bad for a country one tenth the size of yours.

Jim