• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Benefit auction! To help out Cheri (not*sure) and her Husband

43 posts in this topic

Also...the remaining books in my JIM Pre-Hero Auction in the Sales Thread I will donate all the proceeds to this and match the total sales amount ($130 total ask prices)...

Here: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3825308&fpart=1

:headbang:

JIM 54 $27

JIM 56 $14

JIM 60 $27

JIM 61 $14

JIM 74 $29

JIM 76 $19

These books just sold so I'll be sending a donation for this transaction of $218! :headbang:

:applause: :applause: :applause:

I don't have the cash to contribute right now, but I can offer this painting.

"Watering The Flowers" Oil on canvas, 9"x12" Gallery price was $800, I was offering it on etsy for $475. Let's start the bid at $200, all proceeds to Cheri. Auction will end Wednesday night at 11pm EST

:headbang:

Ooh, a big ol' stack of that very rare issue Heroes 1!

$60!

And you're right, the Poppo cover is creepy, but that's not necessarily a downcheck in my opinion, lol

Golden Age Creepy clown lot goes to Catrick!!!

^^^^^^

JR - Id like to offer these CGC Spideys for your fundraiser. I hope they help :)

spideys.jpg

:wishluck:Good Luck - Dan

These end tonight, and are for a Great Cause. I know theres alot of BIG HEARTED bordies out there :luhv:.

I think top bid is currently at $80

:bump:

I sent a modest contribution directly through the paypal addy Sharon PM'd me. I wish I could do more (especially since the forum came through for my family)... but, I'm pretty tapped just from my own cash donations (and absorbed shipping) to my cousin for Isabella.

Maybe I can also find a few things to offer up if the high bidder will pay the shipping? Assuming that would be acceptable in the spirit of your fundraider?

Please PM me

JR - Id like to offer these CGC Spideys for your fundraiser. I hope they help :)

spideys.jpg

These end tonight, and are for a Great Cause. I know theres alot of BIG HEARTED bordies out there :luhv:.

Clock is ticking, you buncha weenies. I'm top dog at $80, are you all going to let me get away with winning two auctions in a single thread?

Pikers one and all, lol

spideys.jpg

Clock is ticking, you buncha weenies. I'm top dog at $80, are you all going to let me get away with winning two auctions in a single thread?

Pikers one and all, lol

^^ Thanks!

Just got this back today... thought for sure it was going to be a 9.8. Truth be told, I'd be inclined to try again if I wasn't offering it up here.

Starting bid $50 (Winning bid to cause)... + $10 flat shipping/Insurance (PP to me, sorry I can't include that too, kinda' tapped myself.)

Auction ends Friday at 11pm.

[font:Arial Black]Warlord #1 CGC 9.6 White... [/font]

a solid 9.6 that very well *could* get a 9.8 in the future depending on how diligent you are resubbing it. Even if not, this is a SUPER SWEET copy.

Please bid appropriately and generously.

(thumbs u

94344.jpg.116ac8f6c761a45b856c7cff6092e461.jpg

Just got this back today... thought for sure it was going to be a 9.8. Truth be told, I'd be inclined to try again if I wasn't offering it up here.

Starting bid $50 (Winning bid to cause)... + $10 flat shipping/Insurance (PP to me, sorry I can't include that too, kinda' tapped myself.)

[font:Arial Black]Warlord #1 CGC 9.6 White... [/font]

a solid 9.6 that very well *could* get a 9.8 in the future depending on how diligent you are resubbing it. Even if not, this is a SUPER SWEET copy.

Please bid appropriately and generously.

(thumbs u

I don't collect those, but I'll pay the $10 shipping, so for anyone who bids, shipping would be free (if that is OK with Bruce? )