• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED!!!! THANKS EVERYONE!

89 posts in this topic

Greetings! :hi:

Here's another nice selection of Silver & Bronze Age Marvels for your perusal! Thanks to everyone who purchased books from me over the last couple of weeks - you guys rock! :headbang: I'll be listing about 25-30 books over the next hour or so and this guy :takeit: trumps all! There will be some FFs, X-Men, TTAs, ASMs and a few other titles as well.

Domestically, shipping for 1-3 comics is $4.00 for First Class and Priority Mail for 4 books and up. I can also ship unlimited books via Priority Mail Flat Rate box for $10.70. I'm happy to ship internationally as well and I'll ship everything First Class Air Mail unless you would like to choose another level of service.

Questions? Send me a PM. All requests for larger scans and inquiries will be answered in a timely manner.

Thanks for looking! (thumbs u

Tales to Astonish #64 FINE- 5.5 (OSPG $27.50) $12.00

Small srrival date written in pen in "H" on FC.

tta64.jpg

tta64a.jpg

:takeit:

Start a pile if you have more early TTA

I need lots in the 40's and lots in the 80's up, scattered elsewhere

Tales to Astonish #75 F/VF, pretty close to VF- (OSPG $28.00) $18.00

Nice copy. Mellow yellows.... :busy:

tta75.jpg

tta75a.jpg

:takeit:

Cut me a deal on the rest of the numbers?