• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike Nasser/Netzer accepting commissions

18 posts in this topic

Michael Nasser/Netzer is available for commissions of any kind and re-creations.

Michael has been working for the major comics companies since the 1970's drawing

Legion of Superheroes,Batman,Kobra,Green Arrow,Rom,Defenders,Marvel Two-in-One,Challengers of the Unknown,Peter Pan ( Wonder Woman) comics,Babylon Five and others.

The pieces can be just in pencil or inked by me( Joe Rubinstein). Please write for rates and samples of recent commissions. jjr6658@aol.com

This thread needs a :bump:

Mike completed, within a week or two, one of the nicest pieces of commissioned art I have seen in a long long time.

Mike is a consummate professional and is giving insane value for the dollars spent.

King Conan's Trophy Wall.

Netzerconantrophy.jpg

nice piece chris

Thanks Kris,

I am a little shocked at the effort that was put into this thing.

Mike's old school when it comes to effort. He's giving $2 worth of art for every $1 he gets paid.

I wanted to show everyone because, these days, finding an artist who finishes work on time and for a good price is really rare.

Wow! That's a terrific trophy for your own Trophy Wall.

Mike's working on a piece for me and I can't wait for it. Joe will ink it for me though I'm still toying with blue-line or pencil.

I didn't see it in your CAF. I wanted to leave a comment.

Best,

Alex

Wow! That's a terrific trophy for your own Trophy Wall.

Mike's working on a piece for me and I can't wait for it. Joe will ink it for me though I'm still toying with blue-line or pencil.

I didn't see it in your CAF. I wanted to leave a comment.

Best,

Alex

I am putting it up on my CAF today. I want to help Mike get as much exposure as possible. People need to see how good this stuff is.

Many thanks to EVERYONE in this distinguished platform for the kind comments . Returning to conventional media is an exciting and welcome change of pace. Looking forward to producing many more.

My pleasure Mike,

The piece, along with a detailed description, has been posted on my CAF Page.

I hope everyone clicks the link and makes this one of the top viewed pieces on CAF this week so Mike gets the exposure he deserves for creating such wonderful commission pieces.

Here is the Link: King Conan's Trophy Wall by Mike Netzer.

Thanks for looking and thanks so much Mike.

Best,

Chris

Thanks for all the kind words, Chris. The CAF page and comments are equally hearty. Glad to see everything working out so nicely.

I sent you a request email Mike through your site.

Thanks for all the kind words, Chris. The CAF page and comments are equally hearty. Glad to see everything working out so nicely.

I sent you a request email Mike through your site.

I will be doing so as well in the next couple of days.