• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

-Silver Age DC Superhero-SURVIVOR SERIES-Final Round!

-Silver Age DC Superhero-SURVIVOR SERIES-Final Round!  

153 members have voted

1. 1. -Silver Age DC Superhero-SURVIVOR SERIES-Final Round!

45 posts in this topic

hmTHE FINAL 2!!! :shy:

Silver Age DC Superhero Survivor Series Round 11, the final round!

The goal is to determine the greatest Silver Age DC Superhero cover of all time. We will be voting off our least favorite cover from the list provided.

If you hover your mouse over the thumbnail picture, you can see the name and issue number of the comic. Click on the thumbnail if you wish to see the full-size scan.

The poll is at the bottom of this post.

Let's have lots of chit chat as the rounds progress. :gossip:

This is an 11-round marathon. These rounds will last 2 days each. We'll vote off 39 in round 1, 30 in round 2, 30 in round 3, 30 in round 4, 30 in round 5, 20 in round 6, 10 in round 7, 5 in round 8, 2 in round 9, 1 in round 10, and then the final showdown to crown our champion. :acclaim:

I'll repeat once more, please vote for your least favorite cover here.

mis90.jpg

showcase29.jpg

I like both covers but that Sea Devils cover is great.

There's a lot to like about the MIS cover, it's gorgeous. But, design-wise, it's a standard pin-up. Without changing the background or pose you could insert any of DC's flying heroes. :shy::)

And yeah, that Sea Devils cover is great. (thumbs u

I think the Showcase 29 is too dark. It almost makes me try and turn on a light or something so I can see the artwork better. My vote goes against it for that reason, plus I really like the MIS 90