• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

-Silver Age DC Superhero-SURVIVOR SERIES-Final Round!

-Silver Age DC Superhero-SURVIVOR SERIES-Final Round!  

153 members have voted

1. 1. -Silver Age DC Superhero-SURVIVOR SERIES-Final Round!

45 posts in this topic

Flash 123 went bye bye!

hee hee hee hee hee hee so long sucka!

Some folk just have dark souls. :baiting:

My soul is illuminated gloriously by Russ Heath greytones :cloud9:

Alright, fine. I'm having serious trouble maintaining any disdain for the Heath cover. I just want Infantino to win.

Flash 123 went bye bye!

hee hee hee hee hee hee so long sucka!

Some folk just have dark souls. :baiting:

My soul is illuminated gloriously by Russ Heath greytones :cloud9:

Alright, fine. I'm having serious trouble maintaining any disdain for the Heath cover. I just want Infantino to win.

The Sea Devils aren't above begging asking for your vote.

seadevilslast.jpg

#29 seems to be a slight fave, so...

I know which one to vote on!!

Thanx for the info, guys.

Rick

You shouldn't allow the peanut gallery to affect your voting. :gossip:

I actual think that it is pretty sad that those two covers are considered the best DC Superhero covers of the silver age. There are about 500 marvel, 50 Charlton and even a few Archie covers that are better then those two.

I actual think that it is pretty sad that those two covers are considered the best DC Superhero covers of the silver age. There are about 500 marvel, 50 Charlton and even a few Archie covers that are better then those two.

Why are you reading this thread and why are you voting?

Jack

{than ≠ then}

How on earth MIS #90 made it this far, I will never know. If that is the greatest Silver Age DC cover, that is just sad.

If you had just told us which was best you could have saved us all the trouble...

I know that the goal is to find the greatest cover, but obviously with this format, things don't always go the way you would expect them to.

To do a follow-up, someone could easily compile their favorite 20 and ask the voters for their top 3. You could leave it at that and take the one with the highest votes and call him champ, or you could take the top 3 and have another vote allowing voters one choice. Voila, there's your champ. (thumbs u

I'd be happy to participate. :)

Andy

And there certainly are two or three good Marvel SA covers. I'd love a chance to wade through them and see what comes out on top with a competition like this. Actually, I have no idea what I'd go for; it'd be fun.

It just comes down to point of view. The last few rounds MIS 90 was the lesser of evils. I could probably come up with some other DCs or Marvels and craft a Top 10 of my own.\,and MIS 90 wouldn't be on it. But in this format MIS 90 was the last stand for me.

How on earth MIS #90 made it this far, I will never know. If that is the greatest Silver Age DC cover, that is just sad.

+1

At least the Sea Devils look like they will finally be punted. doh!