• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ebay being unfairly lenient on the larger dealers. An OUTRAGE!!!

30 posts in this topic

the betty page one is still there and i have to believe that is an absolute afront to E-bay's rules. she's barebreasted - not that I mind............. grin.gif

but the seller has got a rating of over 11,000 with 100% feedback. it will be real interesting to see if any of the others that you blew the whistle on get axed and this one stays 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Hmmm... so far this little experiment has not been any fun. Ebay has not yet ended ANY of the listings reported here in this thread. From my experiences nine months ago the listings reported (at least the ones from the small dealers) would have most likely ended by now. However, only one small dealer was reported this time (the other small one probably ended before they could get to it).

Anyway, believe me, I am all for Ebay loosening up on this policy and letting these comics finish their runs, as long as all dealers are treated fairly across the board. I am not against listing adult books by any means, just against unfair treatment to the little guys while letting the big dealers get off scott free. Anyway, the experiment will continue. I'm a little busy now but in the next day or two I'll hunt up more small and large dealer adult listings, report them and add them to this thread. We are not done yet. Plus, I'd look stupid if I can't prove my point. ------Sid

Just save these pics for about 16 years. When Darth Jr. acts up, just threaten to show these to his latest girlfriend. The humiliation will keep him in line. grin.gif

If Darth keeps dressing his boy up in those outfits, it's not girls the kid is going to be dating... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893naughty-thumb.gifsumo.gif There's enough testosterone in my boy's thumb at this age to "straighten out" all of San Francisco... I think I'd be worrying more about a deluge of paternity suits when he's in college ... shocked.gif

Back on topic - sort of -

How long do you think this comic lottery auction will last?

Bizarre! Absolutely bizarre. I haven't checked but there has got to be a policy against that sort of thing. I wonder if anyone has reported it yet. And once it does get pulled, will this guy refund everyone that has bought a ticket even though he will lose the PayPal fees? I see three tickets sold so far. The guy didn't even advertise this thing very well. No mention of #181 or Giant-Size X-Men #1 in the heading. Make A Wish foundation? Yeah right. Probably a scam, but then again, he did put a limit on three tickets, but that IS $35. I'll be watchin' this one. -----Sid