• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2 timelys and a silver streak f.s.---10% off all 3

9 posts in this topic

i'll take it on thread wins, but i'll entertain reasonable counters. $5 mailing in u.s., we'll figure it our for foreign. if you want insurance, advise, and it'll be actual cost.

torch 6, 4.5, c/ow. was bought in cgc old label holder by the esteemed xavier logan, who broke it out and then sold it to me. no label around. but it's a strong 4.5 imo. $750.

ht6f.jpg

ht6b.jpg

mm 91. probably the toughest of the later run. 3.5, o/w pages. that's a 1" split at bottom spine, and the top staple is popped on the back side, still under the staple on the front, tho' it is of course fragile there. $300.

mm91.jpg

silver streak 21. staples rusted, transfers to all pages. cf loose. o/w pages. the same dampness that got the staples got the bottom edge of the pages, and a former owner ran many pieces of tape along bottom edges, causing damage/browning to the bottom edges. tape on the staples. hard to grade; let's just say "beat." $75.

streak21.jpg

silver streak 21. staples rusted, transfers to all pages. cf loose. o/w pages. the same dampness that got the staples got the bottom edge of the pages, and a former owner ran many pieces of tape along bottom edges, causing damage/browning to the bottom edges. hard to grade; let's just say "beat." $75.

streak21.jpg

Um...wrong image Billy?

silver streak 21. staples rusted, transfers to all pages. cf loose. o/w pages. the same dampness that got the staples got the bottom edge of the pages, and a former owner ran many pieces of tape along bottom edges, causing damage/browning to the bottom edges. hard to grade; let's just say "beat." $75.

streak21.jpg

Hitler cover and 2 panels with swastika's!! Is this a Biro cover?? :cloud9:

streak21.jpg

No - Ed Ashe.

FYI, Everett and Wolverton art in that issue. :gossip:

streak21.jpg

No - Ed Ashe.

FYI, Everett and Wolverton art in that issue. :gossip:

you made my go back and read it while i still had a raw one. neat stuff.