• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC 9.4 - 9.8s! --------------------THREAD CLOSED!

55 posts in this topic

Many thanks to everyone who bought from me in our last thread. Greatly appreciate all of you!

Please PM with any questions or offers. I will answer asap... that means as soon as possible. Showers, meals, bathroom breaks take a few minutes :)

Michael Shepherd

LAST REDUCTION! $15 EACH COPPER / MODERN SLAB SALE

& PAY SHIPPING.... OR AS A "BUMP BONUS",

BUY 3 SLABS FOR $40

AND I SHIP IT FOR FREE IN THE USA !

Rules:

- First takeit.gif gets it and trumps any and all PM's.

- I ship everything and anything BOXED with delivery confirmation, no envelopes.

- Shipping with delivery confirmation is $9 for USA BIDDERS ONLY if you only want to buy one or two, BUT BUY 3 FOR $50 and USA SHIPPING IS FREE. Insurance will be extra if you want it.

BUY THREE FOR A FLAT $40 AND SHIPPING IS FREE IN THE USA!

- INTERNATIONAL bidders, sorry but you have to pay full postage and insurance on these lots.

- We take PAYPAL ONLY! It's quick and protects us both. Once you win, just PM me your paypal billing address and I'll get you a invoice out asap.

CGC 9.4 STRANGE TALES 135 WHITE PAGES!

WAIT! BEFORE YOU YOURSELF AND BUY THIS, REALIZE ITS ONE OF THOSE 1999 GERMAN REPRINTS THAT LOOK OH SO GOOD ON THE TOP SHELF OF YOUR DISPLAY AT THE COMIC SHOW! OLD LABEL GOODNESS AGAIN TELLS ME THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN A 9.6.

cgcgermanstragetales135.jpg

CGC 9.6 THE FIRST # 1 WHITE PAGES. WHY IS THIS HERE? I DON'T KNOW. TELL YOU WHAT, IF YOU WIN 5 OF MY LOTS HERE, THIS IS YOURS FOR FREE AS LONG AS SOMEONE DOESN'T BUY IT FIRST.

cgcfirst1.jpg