• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ACTION COMICS #21 .5 OW

20 posts in this topic

For sale tonight is Action Comics #21 missing the back cover. Front cover taped on to interior; despite flaws a decent front cover and supple pages. Bought last year from Brent/Quality. $199 plus $7 postage. PayPal or snail mail a check

quick note: THANKS to all who bought last week; your books are all shipping tomorrow (those that have paid that is.. (thumbs u )

action215ow.jpg

action21bc.jpg

I sold it to Brent almost 2 years ago.

Perfect book for you.

;)

If I hadn't just bought the Superman 4 from Mike (which it seems Phil was the previous owner before Mike!-), I'd seriously considering this one. Timing just not quite right. :frustrated:

I love those early Shuster covers, normally I would wait for a nice mid-grade copy, but I figured what that heck. the price was too good to pass up. someday this may look like a bargain.

and besides, it's got the name of my first band on the cover "Last Chance". :grin:

You and me both, Mac Man! Fortunately VT was kind enough to decline my lowball, lol

just to let you know, I made sure to ask if your deal with VT was finalized before I even made an offer, just courtesy ya know, to which he told me no deal had been made.