• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A gift for Nik's son.

58 posts in this topic

Nik went cookoo for cocoa puffs and got cyber-medieval on her azz. It ruled. It's easy to find with a search. 97% of BellaDonna's posts are in that thread.

Not really sure that is the type of memory that Doc is looking for :baiting:

It would work. It does showcase a certain side of Nik. lol

Exactly. It wouldn't be fair not to let everyone know there was a pinch of :devil: along with the heapin' helpin' of :angel:

I have one Jim.

It was at Charlotte last year when we were all in the hotel room together. Nik had some Oakland copies of Marvel Horror books I wanted. He even brought along an extra one or two just in case I did not already have them. After we agreed on a price for 3 of the 4 books, Nik looked at me and said "H3ll, they're only funny books" and handed me the 4th copy.

That was the type of guy he was. While a business man, his life was not always and just about business. He understood the power of friendship. He always used to say "They're just funny books". Sounds like a mantra I need to repeat to myself a few times a day.

Grand idea!

I have one Jim.

It was at Charlotte last year when we were all in the hotel room together. Nik had some Oakland copies of Marvel Horror books I wanted. He even brought along an extra one or two just in case I did not already have them. After we agreed on a price for 3 of the 4 books, Nik looked at me and said "H3ll, they're only funny books" and handed me the 4th copy.

That was the type of guy he was. While a business man, his life was not always and just about business. He understood the power of friendship. He always used to say "They're just funny books". Sounds like a mantra I need to repeat to myself a few times a day.

Thanks, Joey. :foryou:

Only meet Nik once.

I was set up at Charlotte and Nik, Joey, and Arex came up to my booth. First time meeting them. Nik and Arex stayed for awhile and we had good conversations. Nik bought a couple of Double Covers from me.

Only time I meet him, but glad I did, he was a nice guy!