• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A gift for Nik's son.

58 posts in this topic

I remember when Nik asked me to come up to the Boston show last year to hang out. Not only was he nice enough to pick me up from the bus station, but he paid for my dinner that night. That's the type of guy he was. Always a giver. He had one of the biggest hearts of anyone I've ever met.

In all the years of Nik coming into my store not once did he disagree with a grade or a price on a book I had, or ever ask for a discount..He never bad mouthed any other dealers or comic collectors..The comic community was Nik's extended family and was his passion..But his true passion was his Wife and kids..Not one day goes by that I do not think of him and his family..I look forward to seeing him again someday.

Truly one of the biggest regrets of my life.Not getting to know Nik better.We exchanged a few pms and wished each other happy birthday.

Like many things I didnt figure out when I first came on the boards.Nik was truly the best these boards had to offer.I think of him often and pray hes having the time of his life.

I miss you Nik and I will see you again someday.

Dennis

We have hit the 25 mark. ^^

Thanks to everyone who has contributed. I can still take submissions through next week, but when I get back from MegaCon, I am going to have them all printed, bound and sent to Nik's son.

Thanks again.

(worship)

We have hit the 25 mark. ^^

Thanks to everyone who has contributed. I can still take submissions through next week, but when I get back from MegaCon, I am going to have them all printed, bound and sent to Nik's son.

Thanks again.

(worship)

You're a good man Charlie Brown. (thumbs u