• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spend Your Tax Refund Here.IM 128,CGC,CGC SS,TPB,HC

45 posts in this topic

OK so here's the real deal, I just bought a BMW M3 Convertible and I want to fix it up a little bit so I decided to sell a few things at what I believe to be good prices.I no longer have a GPA subscription so if I am way off on anything let me know via PM.

I accept and prefer PayPal.If you do not have a PP account I will also accept Postal Money Orders.

Shipping will be exact either USPS Priority or Media Mail except where noted.

:takeit: Rules but feel free to PM me about anything.

This will be a mix of CGC,CGC SS,Raw,HC and TPB with maybe a freebie or 2 thrown in.

This will be sold as a collection.

This is the #1 registry set of Heroes/9th Wonders plus a ton of extras.

You will get everything shown here.The last time I checked GPA on the CGC books alone in this collection the value was over $900.

Everything Below for $750 Shipped UPS Ground

Heroes 9th Wonders #1 all 4 covers.These are very limited and are said to have a complete run of only 800 for the con editions and only 1000 for the NBC editions.

th_9th-Wonders-1-NBC-Nathan.jpgth_9th-Wonders-1-NBC.jpgth_9th-Wonders-1-SDCC.jpgth_9th-Wonders-1-WW.jpg

Heroes Intl Edition 9.8 SS by Tim Sale

Heroes #3 Rare BBC Edition which is the only 9.6 and top census.

Heroes #2 Both Covers 9.8

th_Heroes-Intl.jpgth_Heroes-2-BBC.jpgth_Heroes-2-NBC.jpgth_Heroes-2-SDCC-005.jpg

This is cool.

This is a press kit handed out at the original press screening of the Heroes Pilot.

It contains bios of the characters and other info about the show.

This is very rare.

th_DSC_0009-2.jpgth_DSC_0010-2.jpgth_image-9.jpg

These books include the 3 Sylar Variants with 5 copies of the intl variant.Also a raw #2 NBC and a #3 SDCC Turner Cover

th_image-14.jpgth_image-10.jpgth_image-11.jpgth_image-12.jpgth_image-13.jpg

All 4 covers to the new Issue #4 from SDCC '09 (These are more 9.6-9.8)

th_image-3.jpgth_image-4.jpgth_image-5.jpgth_image-6.jpg

Heroes #1 Claire Cover (9.0-9.2ish)

th_image-7.jpgth_image-8.jpg

Various Wizards and Heroes Magazine Issue #3

th_image-15.jpgth_image-16.jpgth_image-17.jpgth_image-18.jpgth_image-19.jpgth_image-20.jpgth_image-8.jpg

Misc Collectibles.

Limited Edition Toys R Us Exclusive Claire Figure

1 of 1 Topps Heroes Season 1 Sketch Card

A set of the different buttons handed out at different events.

th_ClaireToy1.jpgth_ClaireToy.jpgth_image-1.jpgth_image-2.jpgth_image.jpg

Also included but not pictured is Heroes Vol 1 HC.

This collection is great for any Heroes fan or if you want to take the time a split it up and sell it on fee bay for a profit.

:hi: Craig!

Any Turner SS coming up?

Sorry no.Since I have narrowed my collection to only Turner SS and Celebrity sigs/SS I am clearing everything else out.

There is some MOAR SS coming up one of which is a Turner cover though.