• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mks Week Long Sales Thread - Lots of good stuff

21 posts in this topic

Invoices will be sent when the sales thread is closed.

:takeit: rules, but pm offers are considered

Shipping is seperate and exact

Time Payments allowed if buying in excess of $500

A couple of books will be posted every day

Stop looking at pictures of Keeley Hazel and animal knackers and post some books :sumo:

Stop looking at pictures of Keeley Hazel and animal knackers and post some books :sumo:

What's an animal knacker? Is that what you call animal crackers where you live? I want some animal knackers...

What's an animal knacker? Is that what you call animal crackers where you live? I want some animal knackers...

Not really no. I don't think you'd want to be eating an animal's knacker. :sick:

Clue: Female animals don't have them...

Not really no. I don't think you'd want to be eating an animal's knacker. :sick:

Sure I would. I love the frosted ones that are pink and covered in sprinkles.

And I don't think animals really eat animal crackers so why would a female animal be any different. lol Silly Boozad. :eyeroll:

Keeley :luhv:

Buy some chit, guys. Going away at the end of the month :sumo: Need $$$$$

Sure I would. I love the frosted ones that are pink and covered in sprinkles.

And I don't think animals really eat animal crackers so why would a female animal be any different. lol Silly Boozad. :eyeroll:

.....and I'm the one with the spelling problem? :grin: