• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: FF #45

22 posts in this topic

Here is another book from the same batch,heading to cgc..

Hard to find in hi grade... no hidden defects,nice off-white pages and no tanning that this book is known for...

some back cover spine creases that i would think would press out...

ff45normal.jpg

ff45custom001.jpg

Miss my old (OO) CGC 9.6 wp copy. :cry:

:o:o

Imagine my suprise when I got the grade online. I originally graded it 9.2/.94 and came close to selling it raw in one of my sales threads.

Imagine my suprise when I got the grade online. I originally graded it 9.2/.94 and came close to selling it raw in one of my sales threads.

:hi: Hey Blue!

Mind telling us the sales thread price as compared to what you eventually sold it for?

Mind telling us the sales thread price as compared to what you eventually sold it for?

It was a private sale so out of respect for the buyer I won't disclose how much it sold for. I once considered selling it for around $500 or so.

It was a private sale so out of respect for the buyer I won't disclose how much it sold for. I once considered selling it for around $500 or so.

Thanks for the info Blue!

It sounds like things really worked in your favor. I hope you can get a nice replacement copy eventually and you know you'll be able to get it cheaper than the amount you sold your last one for. That's a nice win/win.