• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Price slash!!!Classic cover Fawcetts +file copy directly from Publisher!

39 posts in this topic

Next we have Whiz Comics # 18, Classic Train war cover! From the personal file copy of W. Crowley! The former publisher. It comes with a certificate. The book is flat with off-white pages. Does have about a 1 3/4 inch spine split at the top and a quarter of an inch at the bottom. The book is Unrestored! and again its a historical book so reasonable offers will be considered, but I wouldnt be surprised if there was an :takeit: here

asking is $525

very cool cover..I've never owned a Fawcett hm

y'all just have these at the house?

LIG-566740_250x250.jpg

maybe I should put this for sale instead ? :P

Next we have Whiz Comics # 18, Classic Train war cover! From the personal file copy of W. Crowley! The former publisher. It comes with a certificate. The book is flat with off-white pages. Does have about a 1 3/4 inch spine split at the top and a quarter of an inch at the bottom. The book is Unrestored! and again its a historical book so reasonable offers will be considered, but I wouldnt be surprised if there was an :takeit: here

asking is $525

y'all just have these at the house?

LIG-566740_250x250.jpg

i don't even have one of those...heck, I don't even have a front/back yard :P

SunFeb28230107EST2010-1.jpg

asking is $525

Ok I see how everyone is jumping on a Crowley. Let's dothis for the net 24 hours. Take both Whiz and Spy smasher home for $550 (that is $25 for the Spy Smasher if you take both!)

asking is $525

Not too many better Fawcetts to start with :baiting:

give me the fire sale price lol

sent you a pm response... is the 18 the only one with interest? No one likes the Spy Smasher?

I do! :hi:

asking is $525

Not too many better Fawcetts to start with :baiting:

give me the fire sale price lol

sent you a pm response... is the 18 the only one with interest? No one likes the Spy Smasher?

I do! :hi:

well then :baiting: dont know how better an offer can get

asking is $525

Huh. I have a slabbed copy of this book that says it's the Crowley copy. I wonder if he liked it so much he had two? (shrug) Anyway, it's a great book, one of the best Whiz covers. Someone should grab this. Good luck with the sale!

:takeit:

asking is $525

Huh. I have a slabbed copy of this book that says it's the Crowley copy. I wonder if he liked it so much he had two? (shrug) Anyway, it's a great book, one of the best Whiz covers. Someone should grab this. Good luck with the sale!

^^

asking is $525

bodhee strikes again :applause: