• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Jim Lee SUPERMAN pre-orders due Feb 20th

46 posts in this topic

Just a brief update to the folks who have PM'd but haven't heard back yet. You won't miss out on these. I got absolutely swamped today so I am way behind in answering emails and PMs. The 20th was a false deadline to begin with, so there was always a bit of leeway. I'd like all the orders in by the 20th, but the payments can be a little late and it's no problem.

So if you've PM'd, I'll get back to you as soon as I can, and if you were wondering if it's too late, go ahead and place an order. smile.gif

Now then, I need to get back to "updating" the art on Khaos' Archives... I've always wondered what the New Teen Titans would look like with antlers... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Last day to get in your orders for these sets...

And T minus 5 Days until the next truck assault... Bubba got himself a brand new tire iron, and Cletus has been practicing his karate all week, so we expect a very successful campaign.

Uhh....when I hear the names "Bubba" and "Cletus", successful is not the word that comes to mind.

(But, perhaps, that's your angle? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Tricky 'House......Very tricky.)

I've seen both "The Score" and "The Italian Job" enough to know better than to hire brainy lackeys... 893naughty-thumb.gif

Besides... Cletus and Bubba are happy to be paid in Girl Scout Cookies... cloud9.gif

Besides... Cletus and Bubba are happy to be paid in Girl Scout Cookies... cloud9.gif

Did I hear right someone is paying employees with girl scout cookies??

Sign me up! thumbsup2.gif

Well I used to pay them with Girl Scouts... but they never wanted to return them... confused-smiley-013.gif

An update to the (in)famous Jim Lee Superman Sets that were pre-ordered as a result of this thread...

All remaining customers who ordered and paid for sets were contacted two weeks ago via PM. Some customers had settled up before now (whether taking trades instead of these books, or having the Lee comics donated to charity in their name, or taking nude photos of Bugaboo instead... you know, whatever they preferred...). But those who were still outstanding were all contacted two weeks ago.

All those customers who replied via email now have sets en route to them, along with bonus goodies (again mostly trades, but some got nude photos and a couple took greggy's famous pumpkin quiche recipe as a bonus).

I still have a few folks who did not choose to reply, including four who read the PMs I sent and didn't reply anyway...

If you received a PM from me and haven't had a chance to reply yet, please do so, so I know what to do with your set. I want to get these orders put to bed even more than you do. In my scrambling to get enough copies from various sources to get the sets as close to complete as possible I wound up with many extras of a few issues and I have something special planned for all the Jim Lee Superman comics in my possession once I know these sets are done. Take the comics, have them donated to charity, whatever you prefer, just let me know so I can check the last few names off the list.

PMs are turned off, but I can be reached at lighthousecomics@satx.rr.com

Thanks

'House

How come your PM's are turned off?

He hasn't sent people their stuff from Feb. of '04 yet. gossip.gif

To everyone reading, I am now taking preorders for comics to be released in 2008.

Great!

I'll take the Ultimate Secrect Wars I set! thumbsup2.gif

Turn off your PMs in 2009... gossip.gif

Because I frequently go a week or two at a time without logging in to these boards. And if someone is trying to contact me, I would rather they didn't risk waiting a couple weeks before I even read their message. I never go more than 48 hours without checking my regular email, and usually do so at least twice a day.

Once things have settled down at work to where I can afford the time to be here every day, I'll be turning PMs back on (as long as greggy promises to limit the number of "666" messages to five a day). tongue.gif

To everyone reading, I am now taking preorders for comics to be released in 2008.

Sweet!

Sign me up for these titles, all starting with issue #1:

Ka-Zar (vol 7)

Uncanny X-Men (vol 2)

Black Cat (by Kevin Smith)... the first issue should be out in February, the second in September

Ultimate Alf

Ultimate Strawberry Shortcake

Ultimate She-Hulk

Ultimate Colossus

plus put me down for:

Battle Chasers #11

Daredevil Target #3

Thanks!

Lighthouse,

You're not accepting PMs confused-smiley-013.gif, so I figure this is as good a place as any to thank you for the 31lbs of TPBs 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif(all free of charge, to me anyway) . I will be more than happy to pass them along to my fellow Marines (after I read them, of course) and hopefully hook someone into this great hobby of ours.

Thanks also, to Shin (Sckao) for setting this up.

Mike

hail.gif

Shin didn't tell me you were a board member, so this reply caught me offguard a bit... As I posted above, I have PMs turned off because my time here is spotty. In the next five weeks I'll spend 22 nights on the road and forum access is limited.

You can reach me via email at lighthousecomics@satx.rr.com thumbsup2.gif