• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Jim Lee SUPERMAN pre-orders due Feb 20th

46 posts in this topic

By popular demand, I am offering pre-orders of the entire Jim Lee run on Superman.

[*]What you get: You get all twelve issues, beginning with #204 shipping on April 28th, and running through issue #215 next March.

[*]Condition: These will be very nice copies, averaging 9.6 to 9.8. I will be sending pre-screen submissions of these issues to CGC, so it is unlikely you will receive any 9.9s or 10s. The best copies I receive each month (anything I think has a shot at 9.9) will go to Sarasota. But your copies will not see any time on the shelf, they will be pulled at the same time as I pull my submissions and will be handled as carefully as I handled my recent 10s. Your copies will be pulled, bagged, and boarded before I pull for my local customers, and the first hands to touch them without gloves will be yours. I have no doubt they will be in better shape than you will find on the shelf. smile.gif

[*]Pricing: Total cover price for the run should be $30.00. (12 issues at $2.50 each). Order and pay via check or money order before February 20th and I will do them for $18 including domestic shipping in one package (at the end of the run) or $19 including domestic shipping in two packages (one after six issues and another at the end).

[*]Variant covers: I can't guarantee the condition of variant covers (for 2nd and 3rd printings). In fact I can't even guarantee that I can get the number I order. But if you are interested in getting the available variants just let me know in the beginning, and I will bill you for them once I know what I get. These will be limited to the number of sets you order, and will be priced the same as the regular issues. I won't bother with new printings unless there are new covers as well...

[*]Quantities: Order as many as you like. smile.gif You can take $1.50 off every set after the second one. And if you want more than five, let me know and I can probably make the deal a little bit better since I will save on the shipping. The only restriction on quantity is that you can't order more than 50 sets from me if you have your own Diamond account, as that would violate the DC terms of sale. But I doubt that will apply here. smile.gif

[*]Canada: Where all the best jokes end with "so they can both watch the hockey game" ... Shipping to Canada will be more expensive of course. It looks like $20 for airmail in one package. If you want two sets I can do them both at $20, ship after six issues, and again at the end. And of course, PayPal is fine for you folks.

[*]Europe: Even more expensive for shipping. PayPal is fine. It looks like $30 for airmail in one package. If you want two sets I can do them both at $30, ship after six issues, and again at the end. I would prefer not to do these via surface unless you are already getting M-Bags from me.

So to sum up:

Orders and payment due by February 20th.

Domestic Orders:

1 set 1 package: $18

1 set 2 package: $19

2 set 2 package: $36

3 set 2 package: $52.50

4 set 2 package: $69

5 set 2 package: $85.50

more than 5 sets: cheaper, ask for details...

Canada:

1 set 1 package: $20

2 set 2 package: $40

3 set 2 package: $60

more than 3 sets: cheaper, ask for details...

Europe:

1 set 1 package: $30

2 set 2 package: $60

more than 2 sets: cheaper, ask for details...

[*]How to order: PM me... Include at least two of these three words "Lee Superman Pre-Order" in your subject line so I can't lose your PM in amongst all of greggy's quiche recipes... Tell me how many sets you want, feel free to just copy the line of text from above so there is no confusion... Tell me whether you want me to get variant printings for you if I can... I'll give you the payment information and you just get your payment in by the 20th.

Please do not just reply to the thread, saying "me too" and expect that to count as an order placed... Send me a PM... then post your "me too" reply so my thread gets bumped and everyone knows how cool you are because you ordered from the 'House... sumo.gif

If I get more than 20 sets ordered total, I'll do a random drawing for a 9.8 Jim Lee Superman among the folks that ordered a set, as my way of saying thank you...

Lighthouse

*BUMP*

27 sets sold so far... so I will be giving away a 9.8 to someone... smile.gif

The drawing will be completely fair and impartial. I will ask Bugaboo and FlyingDonut to agree on the recipient... 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gifpopcorn.gif

Okay, not really... Probably I will have Joanna pick a number... juggle.gif

Since demand is actually a little greater than expected, I could probably be talked into giving away two 9.8's... just make sure to get your orders in to me soon, and payment by the 20th.

'House

*BUMP*

The drawing will be completely fair and impartial. I will ask Bugaboo and FlyingDonut to agree on the recipient... 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gifpopcorn.gif

Since demand is actually a little greater than expected, I could probably be talked into giving away two 9.8's... just make sure to get your orders in to me soon, and payment by the 20th.

'House

Can we pay by PayPal if we add an extra dollar to the total?

*BUMP*

'House

Sure. There's still plenty of time to mail a check, but if you'd rather go that route I don't mind. smile.gif

Sure. There's still plenty of time to mail a check, but if you'd rather go that route I don't mind. smile.gif

Can you PM me your email address again?

*BUMP*

Still more sets available! Crunch all you want! We'll make more! sumo.gif

And if anyone wants a CGC 9.8 copy of Superman 204, just let me know... I'm not greedy like some of those guys... tongue.gif I'll do a pre-order for $27 plus shipping... 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

If you think I deserve a GS&T badge for offering the pre-order, feel free to reply to the thread. It could use the bump... cloud9.gif

*BUMP*

And if anyone wants a CGC 9.8 copy of Superman 204, just let me know... I'm not greedy like some of those guys... tongue.gif I'll do a pre-order for $27 plus shipping... 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

If you think I deserve a GS&T badge for offering the pre-order, feel free to reply to the thread. It could use the bump... cloud9.gif

hi.gif

*BUMP*

hi.gif

laugh.gif