• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed. Both books sold via PM

19 posts in this topic

Hey gang. Looking to sell some books. Will have scans up shortly. Prices will be on the low end of GPA as I'm looking to raise some cash asap for some new purchases. Feel free to PM me with any interest. Shipping is included in prices.

Thanks for looking!

Conan #1 CGC 9.6 ow/w pages. Book is well centered (might even be perfectly centered if memory serves correctly) and one light spine stress in the top left indicia box keeps the book from grading higher. Book was spot pressed. Stunning book.

Acc to GPA last sale $1650 Oct/09, 12 month average $1409, 2008 average $1383, asking $1200 shipped.

Giant Size X-men #1 CGC 9.6 off white pages. Book is perfectly centered, and one spine stress at center of the book is what keeps the book out of 9.8 in my opinion.

Acc. to GPA last sale $1885 Feb/10, 90 day average $1862, 12 month average $2142, 2008 average $2178, Asking $1600 shipped. SOLD!

That's an excellent price on the Conan. I'd buy it but I only collect white paged Conans. :sorry: Roy

You don't need to start working on a second set of #1's?

:cry:

Giant Size X-men #1 CGC 9.6 off white pages. Book is perfectly centered, and one spine stress at center of the book is what keeps the book out of 9.8 in my opinion.

Acc. to GPA last sale $1885 Feb/10, 90 day average $1862, 12 month average $2142, 2008 average $2178, Asking $1600 shipped. SOLD!

:o

That's an excellent price on the Conan. I'd buy it but I only collect white paged Conans. :sorry: Roy

I have lots of multiples of both slabbed & raw Conans 1-24.

I will pretty much buy any Conan 1-24 in 9.6 White with solid QP so long as they aren't over-priced.

Date stamps are best. :cloud9:

I have lots of multiples of both slabbed & raw Conans 1-24.

I will pretty much buy any Conan 1-24 in 9.6 White with solid QP so long as they aren't over-priced.

Date stamps are best. :cloud9:

Mental note made.

:devil:

Conan #1 CGC 9.6 ow/w pages. Book is well centered (might even be perfectly centered if memory serves correctly) and one light spine stress in the top left indicia box keeps the book from grading higher. Book was spot pressed. Stunning book.

Acc to GPA last sale $1650 Oct/09, 12 month average $1409, 2008 average $1383, asking $1200 shipped.

Anybody interested at $1100 shipped?

R.