• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed!

23 posts in this topic

Hello, a PM is welcome but the first "I'll take it" wins. Paypal or postal money order accepted.

Shipping in the USA is 6 dollars for 1-3 books, 7 dollars 4-7 books and over 8 books will be 9 dollars. Tracking numbers are 1 dollar. Shipping to Canada is possible. Thanks!

Secret Invasion 1 Blank Cover with white backs: 29 available 17 sold: 12 remain

These come from a box of 50 blanks I just bought and all of them are 9.2 or better, I say 9.0 or better here just to be safe. I picked out the very best 20 for myself and was just looking to get ride of the rest as I will never use 50 blanks. These should all be between 9.0 and 9.6.

$2.50 each

94286.jpg.e78b86e7bcfc653f1a1233eb77b56cad.jpg

X-Men tonys pizza variant: Has a grease on the front cover and some wear to the back cover. would prob grade between a 7 and 8 but would make a nice filler for an x collection.

1 dollar

94304.jpg.911316d2580aed6fcdfff54a5f71c9ea.jpg

Hello, a PM is welcome but the first "I'll take it" wins. Paypal or postal money order accepted.

Shipping in the USA is 6 dollars for 1-3 books, 7 dollars 4-7 books and over 8 books will be 9 dollars. Tracking numbers are 1 dollar. Shipping to Canada is possible. Thanks!

Secret Invasion 1 Blank Cover with white backs: 29 available

These come from a box of 50 blanks I just bought and all of them are 9.2 or better, I say 9.0 or better here just to be safe. I picked out the very best 20 for myself and was just looking to get ride of the rest as I will never use 50 blanks. These should all be between 9.0 and 9.6.

$2.50 each

10 please. :takeit: