• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Affordable ASM CGC restored issues ON SALE SOON!

7 posts in this topic

Starting tomorrow at 5PM PST, I'll have a number of affordable ASM low number issue books hit eBay: Check out My Ebay:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=4gemworks&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

Unrestored:

ASM 5 CGC 1.5

ASM 68 CGC 6.5

Restored:

ASM 2 CGC 3.5

ASM 3 CGC 4.5

ASM 5 CGC 6.5

ASM 16 CGC 7.5

ASM 17 CGC 4.0

ASM 27 CGC 8.0

ASM 41 7.5

Again Check :

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=4gemworks&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

In your auction you wrote:

"The one that everybody wants. This book has been going at record highs over the past three months! Get yours in time for Christmas "

ASM_1_CGC_8.jpg

Get it in time for Christmas? How slow is your shipping? grin.gif

In your auction you wrote:

"The one that everybody wants. This book has been going at record highs over the past three months! Get yours in time for Christmas "

ASM_1_CGC_8.jpg

Get it in time for Christmas? How slow is your shipping? grin.gif

Being it is such a beautiful and expensive book I have decided to deliver it by hand and walk it to the purchaser's home. You'll pardon me if I am a little late! flowerred.gif

Anywhere ? The ASM # 41 7.5R says only to US. I live in the UK and am interested in this one.

I would ship almost anywhere. I just don't want unknown bidders bidding and having unrealistic expectations. I probably should change "no overseas shipmenst" to "e-mail me before bidding." Thanks-