• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2 Nice Slabbed Silver Age - FF's with Surfer Covers - #57 and #77

4 posts in this topic

Couple of nice Silver-Age Fantastic Four books that I would like to sell. Both have been in my possession for a number of years and I have not pressed these books. They were not sold to me as pressed either. Cases are in nice/like new condition.

Prices as indicated but may consider offers. First person to post this dude :takeit: gets the book. PMs on first come, first served basis.

Shipping, tracking & insurance to be exact based on your location. I will only ship in brand new proper shipping boxes with proper packing materials for protection of the slabs. Prices are in US$. I am in Canada, eh?

Paypal is fine as is cheque or money order (but must allow to clear prior to shipping). If you are on the probation list, don't bother shopping here.

Thanks for taking a look... :grin:

Marvel Comics - Fantastic Four #57 (1966)

CGC Graded 9.0 with nice Off-White to White Pages

Notes: Classic Jack Kirby cover art. Doom and Silver Surfer Appearance and Cover

Asking: $125.00

img2366x.jpg

Marvel Comics - Fantastic Four #77 (1968)

CGC Graded 9.2 with nice Off-White Pages

Notes: Another great Jack Kirby cover. Surfer and Galactus Cover. Issue also has full page ad for Silver Surfer #1....gotta love the Surfer! :grin:

Asking: $150.00

img2345n.jpg

Special Note: Anyone wanting a package of both books, I could offer both for $250.00 plus shipping. (thumbs u

Also...the wavy lines on the slabs are not on the slabs, it is just glare from taking the pictures. Sorry, but my camera is not the greatest. Anyone wanting additional pictures, please just PM me and I will do my best with some additional pictures. Also, please note that I will be unavailable March 4 & 5 and cannot answer PMs these days. This listing is good for a week.

Thanks!