• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rare Dan Aykroyd Signature Series Oppurtunity

203 posts in this topic

Chandler fighting with Anthony will do nothing either ignore or report him to the mod. Even though he is an adult he hasn't learned how to play well with others.

It sounds like they are play fighting.

However, in this case, it wasn't Anthony that started it, was it?

Play fighting? Is that anything like playing house or playing doctor? Perhaps that have a man crush on one another. :luhv:

So, I'm trying to understand the rule now, someone correct me if I'm wrong. The SS opp with Akroyd was cleared with CGC. CGC hires and pay for DesertWind to act as a CAW at the signing. thecollector solicited submissions for the signing but did not attend. Instead, DW handled the books and took possession of the Vodka required to be purchased to get the sigs (part of the SS fee?). DW then mails the books to CGC.

In the new era, DW gets nothing in the way of compensation from thecollector or whomever else? CGC handles that payment? Just curious how the new regime is working. Did I get anything wrong?

Please don't use my thread for a fight. If you continue to post non relevant text in my thread I will ask the moderator to remove it

no one's fighting, we are too busy laughing at you. I can't wait to see chandler and sharon at c2e2.

So, I'm trying to understand the rule now, someone correct me if I'm wrong. The SS opp with Akroyd was cleared with CGC. CGC hires and pay for DesertWind to act as a CAW at the signing. thecollector solicited submissions for the signing but did not attend. Instead, DW handled the books and took possession of the Vodka required to be purchased to get the sigs (part of the SS fee?). DW then mails the books to CGC.

In the new era, DW gets nothing in the way of compensation from thecollector or whomever else? CGC handles that payment? Just curious how the new regime is working. Did I get anything wrong?

where's the vodka now????

i wouldn't mind haveing one the bottles, if it's the skull bottles i would be happy to let it sit next to my book from this

Please don't use my thread for a fight. If you continue to post non relevant text in my thread I will ask the moderator to remove it

no one's fighting, we are too busy laughing at you. I can't wait to see chandler and sharon at c2e2.

I hope you have good health insurance anthony. You will need it in the future

What exactly are you saying, so I can quote it. Even you can't be this dumb.

Anthony.. Unfortunately Sharon will not be making the Chicago trip because of her surgery the week before.

Chandler will be swinging in Chicago

I hope you have good health insurance anthony. You will need it in the future

Looks like everyone will have insurance now if this healthcare plan goes through. I didnt even know you were into politics?