• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rare Dan Aykroyd Signature Series Oppurtunity

203 posts in this topic

Announcing the Comedy Opportunity of a lifetime!

Dan Aykroyd, famed actor from The Ghostbusters, Cone heads and the Blue Brothers will be Signing in Las Vegas, Nevada on March 9th.

I have made special arrangements with the store where the signing is taking place to obtain signatures from Mr. Aykroyd. I will be a facilitator for this event and will be able to provide Signature Series opportunities for Mr. Aykroyd.

I have 7 Slots available for this event. Once all 7 are taken, they are gone.

Price per slot is $115. This amount includes:

A comic (provided by me) signed by Dan Aykroyd

Signature Series Grading by CGC

Return shipping to me from CGC and back to you.

Please also let me know whether you prefer a Silver or Black Sharpie signature, I will do my best to accommodate, but make no guarantees on color.

The 7 slots for Dan Aykroyd will officially open up for people to purchase at 9:30 pm CST today. You must post a :takeit: in this thread. The time stamp must be after 9:30 CST or the will be null and void.

I am using Ghostbusters comics for this signing. I have a variety of IDW and 88MPH Ghostbusters comics. I have selected nice copies. Many copies have 9.8 appearance but since I am not a grader I can not make promises. The comics will be distributed on a first come first served basis. What that means is when the comics are graded and returned to me I will send photos or scans to each paid customer based on the order they purchased in the thread. They get first pick, then customer 2 then customer 3 and so on until all comics are gone. I feel this way is the most fair. I will say all of the covers are cool.

So for those of us not in CST, what time is it there now?

:takeit:

I will be providing one of the new Idw ghost buster books or one the 88MPH ghostbuster books that was released about 4 years ago. I have carefully selected nice copies It is my personal belief that none of the comics will grade below 9.4 with many of them grading 9.8. I only bought the best available for this signing because I want happy customers.