• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

further REDUCED!: 50% off!!...Affordable #1s, semi-keys, and sweet covers...

108 posts in this topic

G.I. Combat #74 GD-

Cover detached but centerfold is secure.

Great cover. Now that's a patriot act without all the controversy.

15.00 (Guide: 13.13 or thereabouts :think:)

_DSC0402.jpg

Adventure Comics #381 FN-

From 1969...which was not, incidentally, the year of the Summer of Love. That would've been two summers earlier with Hendrix at the Monterey Pop Festival, the Beatles recording Sgt. Peppers, and then tye-dye t-shirts and computers were dreamt up and all hell broke loose.

Gnarly miswrap no doubt but what you see along the spine and the right edge of the book is glare. And purple creatures encroaching upon Supergirl. :sumo: Correction: Supergirl is the ringleader.

12.00 (Guide: 30.25)

_DSC0422-1.jpg

Supergirl #1 FN/VF

This pic has the blurry blues. Top right area of the front cover has a 2" non-color breaking bend which brings it down from an otherwise fairly sweet book. Forget about the condtion, though, just look at what Supergirl is contending with: some rather weighty issues. :kidaround:

15.00 (Guide: 30.50) :news: SOLD

_DSC0409.jpg

Detective comics #395 VG+

This book, besides kickiing off the Bronze Age, has some of the most disturbiing scenes in it--at least from the perspective of yours truly, at age 5, when encountering them.

This imposing woman may be guilty of the either/or fallacy, but Batman isn't about logic in this moment--he's echoing this graemlin: :whatthe:

12.00 (Guide: 15.75) :news: SOLD

_DSC0421.jpg

The Man-Thing #1 FN/VF

In the comic collecting world, everyone has to own at least one Man-Thing.

He who refrains from crass humor here wins a no-prize. :gossip:

12.00 (Guide: 24.50) :news: SOLD

_DSC0408.jpg

G.I. Combat #74 GD-

Great cover. Now that's a a patriot act without all the controversy.

1500 (Guide: 13.13 or thereabouts :think:)

_DSC0402.jpg

Scott...looks like you either don't want to sell this one or you're looking to make a boat load off of this one. :acclaim:

Check the price. :gossip:

Claudio! You have to admit you feel better now with the knowledge that I'm not two-timing you...and I actually learned (more or less) how to ride the tech pony. :think: Of course it was you who assisted me in my pitiful endeavors. But what's odd is I truly wasn't particularly interested in selling this one yet clearly the decimal point makes a difference. :lol:

G.I. Combat #74 GD-

_DSC0402.jpg

Scott...looks like you either don't want to sell this one or you're looking to make a boat load off of this one. :acclaim:

Claudio! You have to admit you feel better now with the knowledge that I'm not two-timing you and I actually learned (more or less) how to ride the tech pony. :think: Of course it was you who assisted me in my pitiful endeavors. But what's odd is I wasn't particularly interested in selling this one yet clearly the decimal makes a difference. :lol:

You have learned well, young grasshopper.

JC-1.gif

Black Panther #1 FN+

This pic has some funky glare on the right hand side that's not on the book, but my wife, while taking the pic, noticed what I then thought was a non-color-breaking bend...it actually looks like some kind of a tracing mark/line that runs a few inches on the front cover--otherwise a sweet NM-. :pullhair: Enough of the drama.

3.00 (Guide: 13.50) :news: SOLD

_DSC0414.jpg

G.I. Combat #74 GD-

_DSC0402.jpg

Claudio! You have to admit you feel better now with the knowledge that I'm not two-timing you and I actually learned (more or less) how to ride the tech pony. :think: Of course it was you who assisted me in my pitiful endeavors. But what's odd is I wasn't particularly interested in selling this one yet clearly the decimal makes a difference. :lol:

You have learned well, young grasshopper.

JC-1.gif

:lol: