• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MegaCon CGC Forums Charity Auction with ACTOR?

13 posts in this topic

Guys, I wanted to see if there was any interest in doing a charity gig for ACTOR in conjunction with their biggest event of the year - Megacon.

Traditionally at the show they have a BIG art auction (sneak peak) and I thought that we could show our support by putting a few books on ebay. I don't mind doing that and can run them under the ebay id: cgcforums

Steve also said that he would be willing to donate a few free submissions to interested parties. Thoughts?

Thanks,

DAM

What's the deadline? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

3_4_23.gif

Let's say that the deadline for gauging interest is this week, getting the books end of next week and then they will be up on ebay the last week of Feb ending March 5th! thumbsup2.gif

BTW - where do you get such cool graemlins? tongue.gif

I'm about to spend a small fortune on shipping to send a small collection to Comics For Kids. I'll be happy to bid on any books that the forums auction off, but wont be able to donate any thing at this time. frown.gif