• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Once again, it's time for the Big Dance! cgcmarchmadness - NCAA Tourney!

93 posts in this topic

:D LAST CALL FOR ALCOHOL! :D

:popcorn: Picks and entry fees should be in before 9:30 a.m. tomorrow morning! :popcorn:

The defending champion just made his picks. :wishluck:

One and done, this year baby :baiting:

:cry:

LAST CHANCE To Sign Up:

Here's a link to the Yahoo Group page: cgcmarchmadness

Group ID# is 15427 and password is: cgc10.0 :)

COMPLETE Bracket Picks need to be submitted before the start of the 1st Game or player is locked out! (:

25 "Samolians" need to be sent to the Commissioner via PayPal before the start of the 1st Game or entry will be summarily deleted. :sumo:

:whee:WINNER TAKES ALL THE MARBLES! :whee:

:blush:

The Yahoo! Bracket has been so glitchy. It either stalled or I got kick out a couple of times making my selections. But I got it done.

Paid!

There is also a lag this morning on the standings info - it shows everyone as having "no pick" in the finals. I'm sure this will be remedied shortly. Please report any perceived irregularities after NOON today. Good luck to all! :wishluck::applause:

:blush:

The Yahoo! Bracket has been so glitchy. It either stalled or I got kick out a couple of times making my selections. But I got it done.

Paid!

:gossip: You might have to update that Windows 95 box you're using . . . :insane:lol

I just watched the Wofford / Wisconsin game.

Watching Wisconsin basketball is like imagining a race where the runner/driver/horse/whatever that happens to start the race in the front manages to simultaneously keep all the other competitors behind them while somehow going as slow as possible.

Yes, they do get the win... but... YAWN! zzz