• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Incredible Hulk #181 CGC 9.6 Sold!

31 posts in this topic

:acclaim: And how! The last Hulk #181 deal wasn't meant-to-be, but this time.. :cloud9: Gotta feeling that I'm gonna be like Gollum with the One Ring once this precious is in my hands. :insane:

:acclaim: And how! The last Hulk #181 deal wasn't meant-to-be, but this time.. :cloud9: Gotta feeling that I'm gonna be like Gollum with the One Ring once this precious is in my hands. :insane:

And you should be! Like everyone keeps saying that is one heck of a book. That book is one of those where even if a 9.8 was available and money wasn't an option I would still suggest choosing the 9.6 you picked up because of how perfect the centering is and the colors!

(I perfect candidate for a re-submit later!)

:applause:

Would that make previous owners Andre and Bryan, Bilbo and Frodo?

lol

Ronnie will be very happy with this. That is for sure. I am so glad it is going to someone that will be able to really appreciate it for its awesomeness!!!

Would that make previous owners Andre and Bryan, Bilbo and Frodo?

hm

It's funny you guys used this comparison. We are sitting in front of the TV watching Fellowship of the Ring with our older son. It is his first time watching it and he is very engrossed.

Awesome book. Just the kind of Bronze age book to sell. Top of the line 9.4/9.6 keys will always be liquid.