• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boys of Steel Request

5 posts in this topic

I can't help Marc with that story but I am hoping someone can. I wrote Marc and said I would post on the boards and ask for help. Anyone?

bb

To: Bruce

I don't expect you to remember but I'm the author of a book called Boys of Steel: The Creators of Superman and a few years ago you kindly answered some questions in my research for my upcoming book on Bill Finger.

Do you by chance have a scan of "The True Story of Batman and Robin," a 5-page story in Real Fact Comics #5 (1946) (http://www.comics.org/issue/215809/), and if so, could you email it to me? If not, do you know who might?

I hope you're well!

Thanks and best,

Marc

Marc Tyler Nobleman

I already mentioned to Marc that the Comics on Line series has a copy of Real Fact 5. There is also a copy of Real Fact 6 with the Tommy Tommorow story which is pretty cool. The printed screen version doesn't seem to have a lot of detail and I am not sure it would be sufficient. Still looking for high resolution scans.

bb