• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Reader Lots - Marvels and misc. Sorry for the lousy title...

13 posts in this topic

I finally made it to the big sales boards! But there are no High graders here only readers :sorry:

Prices include shipping however if you want more than one lot I will combine them to determine shipping cost. The whole kit and kaboodle shouldn't cost more than 8.00 shipping via Media Mail.

All comics are complete unless noted and I did do page counts. I tried to list any major problems but I am sure I missed something but keep in mind that these are reader lots and priced accordingly.

I am going to keep this thread open until Sunday. I may list a couple of other comics that I got from this lot.

Basic rules, just post the I'll take it sign and it's yours. I am running out now but will return tonight if anyone has any questions.

War and other non-superhero comics lot. $11.00 - Shipped within the US via Media Mail

Champion Sport 2

Creatures on the Loose 13 G/VG (Solid reader copy)

Combat Kelly and the Deadly Dozen 8 G/VG

Four star Battle Tales - (VG)

Our Fighting Forces 169 (VG)

G.I. Combat 165 (VG)

Jonah Hex 22 vg with a spine roll

Sgt. Fury 116 (G/VG) and 112 (VG) (116 is missing a large piece from the corner of the bc see scan)

Sword of Sorcery 4 (VG)

Uncanny Tales 2 (VG)

War is Hell (G/VG)

Weird War Tales 16 (VG)

Weird Wonder Tales 2 (VG)

Worlds Unknown #8 (VG)

Worlds Unknown 2 (VG)

Worlds Unknown 3 (VG)

I'll add this one Chamber of Chills 22 - I think the worse of it was just a lower staple pop. I don't have a scan.

th_ChampionSport2.jpgth_Creatures13FC.jpgth_combatKelly8.jpgth_FourStar4.jpgth_losers169.jpg

th_GICombat165.jpgth_JonahHex22.jpgth_StgFury116FC.jpgth_StgFury116BC.jpgth_StgFury122FC.jpg

th_SwordofSorcery4.jpgth_warishell2.jpgth_weirdwonder2.jpgth_sinbad8.jpgth_WorldsUnknowFC.jpg

th_WorldsUnknow2FC.jpg

Short runs and other stuff lot - $19.00 - Shipped within the US via Media Mail

Action Comics 450 (VG)

Adventures on the Planet of the Apes 2, 3, 4 (F)

Jungle Action featuring the Black Panther 10 (VG/F), 12 (PR Marvel Value stamp missing) - Free, 22 (VG note: small piece of tape on bc no tear visible)

The Inhumans 5 (F)

Kull the Destroyer 12, 13 (VG 13 - Cover stain by "Fiend in the Flame")

Luke Cage, Power Man 18 (VG), 32 (VG/F)

The Man-Thing 8 (F but has a small pen line on bc)

Marvel Adventure featuring Daredevil (F)

Marvel Premiere featuring Iron Fist 17, 18 - Marvel Vaule stamp missing from both copies Free to anyone that wants it. Does not affect story.

Marvel Premiere featuring Iron Fist 19 (G/VG), 20 (G/VG) - Both have duct tape at top and minor stains, 24 (VG Small water stain at the very top left hand corner on FC that wraps around to the back cover.)

Marvel Spectacular (Mighty Thor) 12 (VG Nick midway point at the spine.)

Marvel Team-Up 16 Spider-man and Captain Marvel (VG - FC and BC has some water staining. Small spot of moisture damage through comic about size dollar coin.)

Marvel Team-Up 30 Spider-man and Falcon (VG+)

Marvel Team-Up 31 Spider-man and Iron Fist (VG Ring on FC. Small water stain on right edge just below Iron Fist.)

Marvel Team-Up 32 Spider-man and Human Torch and Son of Satan (VG/F)

Marvel Team-Up 33 Spider-man and Nighthawk (VG/F)

Marvel Team-Up 36 Spider-man and Frankenstein Monster (VG/F)

Marvel Team-Up 38 Spider-man and Beast (VG/F)

Marvel Team-Up 40 Spider-man and Sons of the Tiger (VG Moisture damage on the FC and BC. Interior pages also have some moisture damage.)

Marvel Team-Up 42 Spider-man and Vision - (VG/F)

Omega The Unknown 4 (VG/F)

Peter Parker, the Spectacular Spider-man 102 (VG)

Shadow 5 (VG/F)

Tomb of Dracula 23 (G/VG)

th_Action450.jpgth_PlanetApes2FC.jpgth_PlanetApes3FC.jpgth_PlanetApes4FC.jpgth_Jungle10FC.jpg

th_Jungle12FC.jpgth_Jungle22FC.jpgth_Inhumans5FC.jpgth_Kull12FC.jpgth_Kull13FC.jpg

th_Power18FC.jpgth_Power32FC.jpgth_ManThing8FC.jpgth_MarvelAd_DareDevilFC.jpgth_MPIronFist17.jpg

th_MPIronFist18.jpgth_MPIronFist19.jpgth_MPIronFist20.jpgth_MPIronFist24.jpgth_MightyThorFC.jpg

th_MTeamUp16.jpgth_MTeamUp30.jpgth_MTeamUp31.jpgth_MTeamUp32.jpgth_MTeamUp33.jpg

th_MTeamUp36.jpgth_MTeamUp38.jpgth_MTeamUp40.jpgth_MTeamUp42.jpgth_Omega.jpg

th_Spiderman102.jpgth_Shadow5.jpgth_ToD23FC.jpg

While I think the prices are easy to understand, I am going to clarify so that there is no confusion. This is before my morning coffee so am winging it.

Each lot has shipping cost included via media mail. I broke up the lots into what I thought would be better groups of interest. However, if someone wanted all three lots, I would deduct the shipping cost that is added and then just add in 8.00 for media mail. Whatever my crazy calculations are the price for all three lots including shipping within the US is $31.00 for about 53 comics.

I hope that helps but if anyone has any questions please PM me.

I am closing this thread around 5 PM est so if anyone wants anything please let me know. Low ball PM offers are welcomed as well.

All prices include Shipping via media mail within the US.

War and other non-superhero comics lot. $11.00 - $10.00

Short runs and other stuff lot - $19.00 $18.00

Atlas reading lot $4.50 $4.00

OR

Take all three lots $31.00 - $28.00 :o