• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain America Comics #74 CGC 4.0 Red Skull Cover

31 posts in this topic

Ultra rare Canadian copy, one of only two I have ever seen in the last 7 years. The book has been taken out of its slabb (I do that with most of my books) but I have the label. PM me with any inquiries, will post some more pics after lunch. Asking $2,600 shipped, may even send this Fedex depending on the location.

http://Cap74C.jpg

Awesome book! The Cap getting blown over by the incoming PreCode tornado!

I need this one but a bit steep right now for me to swing. I never knew there was a Canadian variant of this book. Cool!

If you go to PGC Mint's site under the "sold" they the only other copy that has been sold/found, its a CGC 8.0. Think it went for about $7k. The story is very cool, someone posted the pages in GA section a few years ago.

I'm not a huge Cap fan (still love the books and may buy a few one day) but this cover has always been a very intriguing one in my book. It's creepy, has the Red Skull, and its a harder to find book. Oh and the one for sale is a super rare Canadian version. Can't go wrong. (thumbs u

As everyone knows this book is my grail but I have a few non comic related purchases in the coming months that I want to prepare for so unfortunantely for now this plus some other books will have to go for now. One thing I will promise is that whomever buys this I would like to have first crack at it down the road and would be willing to pay 20% over the final sale price to reclaim it.

As everyone knows this book is my grail but I have a few non comic related purchases in the coming months that I want to prepare for so unfortunantely for now this plus some other books will have to go for now. One thing I will promise is that whomever buys this I would like to have first crack at it down the road and would be willing to pay 20% over the final sale price to reclaim it.
you can't sell a "grail" Peter doh! OK, sounds win win. I buy it from you now, and flip it back to you at cost +20% (thumbs u Can you buy it back in 30 days? lol:whee:

you can't sell a "grail" Peter doh! OK, sounds win win. I buy it from you now, and flip it back to you at cost +20% (thumbs u Can you buy it back in 30 days? lol:whee:

Maybe not that quick but fairly soon. Just have a few work related expenses I need to invest in and some other stuff but they will pay me huge dividends so I should be in a position to buy this back sooner than later. Just wanted to throw that out there as I will always want to own a copy of this book.