• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*CLOSED* -Two WD SS books!

15 posts in this topic

All right guys -

I am offering up 2 more SS Walking Dead books here.

I literally just received one of them in the mail today; I bought it along with another book (from a boardie), but I just can't afford to keep it. In between buying and receiving it, other financial obligations have popped up. It sucks, but it is what it is.

So, I am offering 2 books. Shipping will be priority mail and is included in the cost of the books. Paypal only please. PMs and offers welcome; :takeit: this guy has final say though.

First up is WD #41. CGC'd 9.8, SS by both Kirkman and Rathburn. It's my understanding that Cliff rarely does shows, so getting his sig can be very tough. Sweet book!

Asking $70 shipped priority mail. :news:SOLD!

wd41.jpg

Next up I have a CGC 9.6 SS copy of #35. Signed by Kirkman. Very cool cover and the sig placement is awesome.

Asking $40 shipped. :news:SOLD!

I don't have a scanner (the scan for the other book was sent to me when I bought it), so here are several pics.

004-6-1.jpg

006-4-1.jpg

007-3-1.jpg

Or, take them both for $100 shipped!