• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Raising Money for Mega-Con" Sale. High grade Gold, Silver, Bronze, etc.

132 posts in this topic

ASM # 149 (GC 9.6 White) $295

ASM149cgc96.jpg

As per PM...

:takeit:

And a big thanks!

Me in the summer of '75 with the comic fresh off the newsstand. :whatthe: I still have this book to this day (in the VG/FN range)...so getting this NM+ copy brings me back to my younger days. Both :banana: and :cry: Thanks, George! :hail:

Cloudofwit.jpg

That picture is wicked cool! How old are you in the picture? Now on with the show!

On a side note, while I would prefer to do all cash deals so I can shore up my bank account before Mega-Con this weekend, I'm not opposed to trade and cash deals, or even time payments.

NOW you say it...

On a side note, while I would prefer to do all cash deals so I can shore up my bank account before Mega-Con this weekend, I'm not opposed to trade and cash deals, or even time payments.

NOW you say it...

Fortune favors the Bold.... :foryou:

Sorry George, I may or may not reply to the lowball ones.

my offer was 76% of the asking price. :shy:

On a well-centered, White paged book that was already priced 25% less then 12-month GPA..... :whistle:

damn...i thought my offer was too high. :grin:

ASM # 149 (GC 9.6 White) $295

ASM149cgc96.jpg

As per PM...

:takeit:

And a big thanks!

Me in the summer of '75 with the comic fresh off the newsstand. :whatthe: I still have this book to this day (in the VG/FN range)...so getting this NM+ copy brings me back to my younger days. Both :banana: and :cry: Thanks, George! :hail:

Cloudofwit.jpg

That picture is wicked cool! How old are you in the picture? Now on with the show!

An 8-year-old rascal (I was a tad short for my age :gossip:).