• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BA DC's / B&B, DC Special, DC SuperStars, Alan Moore Superman, CLOSED

64 posts in this topic

Looks like your quest list got smaller, Nick :hi:

You noticed. You really noticed.

lol

Yes, some board members have been extremely kind in helping out.

Did you pick up an airboy #5??

:gossip: I'm already counting on an incredible seller and forumite. :baiting:

Unopened Marvel 3 pack Raiders of the Lost Ark #1, 2 + 3 NM or Better $10 Shipped

Hulk Lot - #314 1st Byrne, #330 1st McFarlane, Hulk #1 1999 All VF or Better. FREE to whoever makes the 1st Purchase!!!!

:takeit:

Unopened Marvel 3 pack Raiders of the Lost Ark #1, 2 + 3 NM or Better $10 Shipped

Hulk Lot - #314 1st Byrne, #330 1st McFarlane, Hulk #1 1999 All VF or Better. FREE to whoever makes the 1st Purchase!!!!

Nice pick-up. A well spent $10 :applause:

List more. :popcorn:

MOAR??? :popcorn:hm:popcorn:

I would love to list more but it seems I can never guess what is selling. If I get some requests I will list whatever I have on Sunday.

I would love to list more but it seems I can never guess what is selling. If I get some requests I will list whatever I have on Sunday.

This is a good thread. Go ahead. List some books at prices you want.