• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic stuff in LA?

23 posts in this topic

Quote:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damn, you Lighthouse, move to LA!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was born in Orange County... and spent my very early years in Santa Ana, would have attended Mater Dei had we stayed... but I have no plans to move back any time soon...

Hey Lighthouse, I was born in Costa Mesa, and I did go to Mater Dei. Small world!

My father graduated from there in the 60s after transferring from Salpointe in Tucson. My graduating class would have been 1988, right around the time Mater Dei was winning national titles in both football and basketball... Almost all the kids I went to kindergarten with at St Jeanne De Lestonnac went on to Mater Dei.... Nothing like a Catholic School education... cloud9.gif

I remember being scouted by Mater Dei when I was playing basketball at the ripe old age of 13 tongue.gif Of course I ended up going to a different school, but the attention was a nice gesture. Anyways... I work a few minutes away from Mater Dei, in the beautiful city of Costa Mesa. SMALL WORLD!