• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Collectible Classics: Spider-Man

7 posts in this topic

Because they are beautiful books, not easy to find, and great McFarlane covers. They need to be in hand to really appreciate. I have one signed by McFarlane and a 9.9. To me, they are among the best looking covers of the modern age Spideys.

SM1C99977279020fc.jpg

SM1C98SignedbyMcFarlane.jpg

Yes, those are some sweet looking books :applause:

I hadn't seen that one before but I had seen the ASM 300 cover. Every time I saw it though I just thought of it as a reprint. Nice looking but I had no idea they were actually going for that kind of money.

Learned something new today :cloud9:

They are annoying, cause they were for sale in 1998 for $10 each....I bought a handful in 1999 for $10....and then sold them on eBay for $25.

:cry:

;)

And oh, they so were 9.8 copies, too.

My bad. I sold the few books that actually went up in the intervening years. ;)

They are annoying, cause they were for sale in 1998 for $10 each....I bought a handful in 1999 for $10....and then sold them on eBay for $25.

;)

Message Board Ordinance 13.34.51(d)(1)(i) compels me to inform you that you are estopped from complaining about transactions in which you cleared a 150% profit. Have a nice day.

Because they are beautiful books, not easy to find, and great McFarlane covers. They need to be in hand to really appreciate. I have one signed by McFarlane and a 9.9. To me, they are among the best looking covers of the modern age Spideys.

SM1C99977279020fc.jpg

SM1C98SignedbyMcFarlane.jpg

Me likey :applause:

;)

Message Board Ordinance 13.34.51(d)(1)(i) compels me to inform you that you are estopped from complaining about transactions in which you cleared a 150% profit. Have a nice day.

You've misquoted.

It's 13 MBO 34 § 51, ¶ 1.

Hope that clears it up.