• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

***closed****Zombie stuff anyone? Its late, how about some gore??

9 posts in this topic

I have about 300 zombie related books to sell. I have the list ready, but working on prices right now. No walking dead, but a lot of Avatar Press stuff, a TON of Army of Darkness, and this CGC 10.0

First up! Zombies!: Feast 10.0. This is a one of one book, no others out there. No idea how to price it, so lets just start it at 150 OBO and see how that goes (Feel free to make offers!!)

DSC06494.jpg

DSC06495.jpg

Freddy vs Jason vs Ash cover price 18.00 buy it for 12.00 !

1-6

Freddy vs Jason vs Ash: The Nightmare Warriors cover price 12.00 buy it for 8.00 !

1 (3 diff covers), 2

Xena Army of Darkness cover price 18.00 buy it for 12.00 !

1, 2 (2 diff), 3, 4 (2 diff)

28 Days Later Cover price cover price 12.00 buy it for 6.00 !

1-3 cover b

black summer cover price 6.00 buy it for 4.00 !

Day of the Dead: The Rise of Bub cover price 3.00 buy it for 2.00 !

'68 cover price 6.00 buy it for 4.00 !

A+B

Lazarus Chronicles cover price 3.00 buy it for 2.00 !

1?

Raise the Dead cover price 3.00 buy it for 2.00 !

Zombie (Max) cover price 12.00 buy it for 8.00 !

1-4

Zombies!: Eclipse of the Undead cover price 29.00 buy it for 20.00 !

1 normal

2 normal

3 Normal and Retailer incentive

Zombies!: Feast cover price 46.00 buy it for 34.00 !

1 Normal and Retailer incentive

2 normal

3 normal

4 Normal and Retailer incentive

5 Normal

As luck would have it, my camera is dead, so no pics tonight. If anyone is even out there and wants to see anything, let me know, I can scan a few books

I still have all the Avatar Press stuff, the Army of Darkness runs, A complete Alan Moore Swamp Thing run, who knows what else......

What sort of condition is the DoD: Rise of Bub? I'm looking for one or two Romero books in 9.8 condition to send out for an SS opportunity. Got anything that fits the bill?

What sort of condition is the DoD: Rise of Bub? I'm looking for one or two Romero books in 9.8 condition to send out for an SS opportunity. Got anything that fits the bill?

the Rise of bub book is on hold right now, I do have a LOT of high grade Romero "Living Dead" stuff