• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marnin's Website Update

11 posts in this topic

Not sure if this has been mentioned already, but did anyone notice Marnin's updates?

I know not everyone shares his point of view on some topics, but how about posting this on his website for the benefit of the collecting community? Not everyone reads CBG, or these forums, and I appreciate Marnin's willingness to share the info!

Overdue thanks also to 'OldGuy'!

It's about time. Why aren't more people posting this information? It's sad that with all the people that read this board that more aren't publishing this info. There are some people here doing a lot to get this info out, but there are a lot more people doing nothing. 893naughty-thumb.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif to Marnin.

what does he deserve the kudos for the Comic Keys article or his feud with Heritage/Ed Jaster Seems to me like all the big guns are always at each others throats. Must be tough to have to compete for a finite number of collections/deals without turning to stabbing each other in the back.

I sent an email out to everybodyon my emailing list last Friday warning them about Comic-Keys. I had the unfortunate luck of meeting another of his victims at the last Big Apple. The guy bought two silver age keys as unrestored books and of course they were painted...what a piece of garbage human being. I think it is up to all of us to warn people as the people at ebay continue to allow this thief continue ripping off unsuspecting collectors.

Vincent

If anybody would like to be kept abreast of current goings on you can sign up at

http://www.metropoliscomics.com/mail.html

I sent an email out to everybodyon my emailing list last Friday warning them about Comic-Keys. I had the unfortunate luck of meeting another of his victims at the last Big Apple. The guy bought two silver age keys as unrestored books and of course they were painted...what a piece of garbage human being. I think it is up to all of us to warn people as the people at ebay continue to allow this thief continue ripping off unsuspecting collectors.

Vincent

If anybody would like to be kept abreast of current goings on you can sign up at

thumbsup2.gif

Vincent

Well, that's certainly a sizable enough list to get the word out! grin.gif

Good thinking... now if every dealer posted the info on their site or mail list...

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Vincent

Have you thought about posting the article text on your website? It'd be seen by a lot more people there... 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

How about every major dealer with a website posting the article on their website. sumo.gif

How about it milehighcomics, Metro, highgradecomics.com, Heritage, ComicLink, harleyyeecomics.com, Neatstuffcollectibles.com, Pacific Comic Exchange, Superworld.com, motorcitycomics.com, pgcmint.com, etc.

And where is Scoop with the latest news.gif on this matter? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif