• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

10 SLABSKI'S JUST GRADED...ADDED FF 54 and 74 in 9.0!

57 posts in this topic

First one..all I can say is wow....just wow...after looking at it closer, all the issues are along the spine, but the rest of the book has to be a 9.6

The scan doesn't do the colors justice here, they are BRIGHT and glossy...

avengers47.jpg

First one..all I can say is wow....just wow...after looking at it closer, all the issues are along the spine, but the rest of the book has to be a 9.6

avengers47.jpg

:takeit"

avengers47.jpg

:takeit"

SOLD! PM sent!

I wish you had more for sale so I could get a package deal for the Nick Fury.. List more slabs steve!!

Yo Pat,

What u lookin for?

ST with Nick Fury, Adams Strange Adventures, FFs in the same 9.0 range, Tecs, Classic Covers, Pedigrees, Low Grade GA, Classic Hulk covers.

I basically collect everything except Spider-Man. And romance books :P

I wish you had more for sale so I could get a package deal for the Nick Fury.. List more slabs steve!!

Yo Pat,

What u lookin for?

ST with Nick Fury, Adams Strange Adventures, FFs in the same 9.0 range, Tecs, Classic Covers, Pedigrees, Low Grade GA, Classic Hulk covers.

I basically collect everything except Spider-Man. And romance books :P

Have that nice FF 102 at a good price, also have a nice FF 74 in 9.0 if your interested... :baiting: