• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread closed invoices will be sent soon, thanks

114 posts in this topic

Green Lantern #89 Copy A

CGC 9.4

White Pages

Your good guy price $175.00

Price is pretty firm as I priced it around or little under GPA, but if you buy more than one book we can work on a small discount or free shipping, etc...

Scan_Pic0027.jpg

Green Lantern #89 Copy B

CGC 9.4

OFF White to White Pages

Your good guy price $160.00

Price is pretty firm as I priced it around or little under GPA, but if you buy more than one book we can work on a small discount or free shipping, etc...

Scan_Pic0028.jpg

Captain America #107

CGC 9.2

White Pages

Your good guy price $99.99

Scan_Pic0029.jpg

Last book is coming now, which is my favorite book of the thread for some reason.

I really don't see this book much.

Star Wars #107

Last Issue which is rare and tough to find in HG...IMO

CGC 9.6

White Pages

Your good guy price $175.00

Scan_Pic0030.jpg

That is everything folks, and the thread has been updated to what has sold.

PLEASE PM ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT MY BOOKS AS I WILL BE AROUND ALL NIGHT!

thanks for looking,

John (S.O.T.)

What the hell did you take the pictures on, a first generation Iphone?

doh!

Jim

My new HP 8500 scanner/printer you tool bag. :hi:

They look better to me than when I used the scanner at my job.

Hello!

Welcome to the "Comics Market - Forum Only Selling" board!

The moderators have asked everyone around here to help educate new comers about the posting rules for this forum so that we can keep things running smoothly. So whenever we see a new thread go up that's missing some of the information required by the rules, someone will generally happen along and post this reminder (by moderator request).

You can find the posting guidelines here:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1460472&page=1#Post1460472

Specifically, you should check out #9

They are well worth reading, because your posts can be removed from the boards if they don't conform to the guidelines. This will help you to attract more buyers as well, since this is how people expect to have books offered around here.

Thanks, and glad to have you here!

Hello!

The moderators have asked everyone around here to help educate new comers about the posting rules for this forum so that we can keep things running smoothly. So whenever we see a new thread go up that's missing some of the information required by the rules, someone will generally happen along and post this reminder (by moderator request).

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1460472&page=1#Post1460472

They are well worth reading, because your posts can be removed from the boards if they don't conform to the guidelines. This will help you to attract more buyers as well, since this is how people expect to have books offered around here.

thanks champ, you are really helping my sales.

What would I do with out your hard work. (worship)

:popcorn:

I didn't realize that was in the rules now.

Of course that being in the rules make no sense considering it is a form of payment.

Hello!

:screwy: