• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Proof 1, Stumptown 1-2, Etc...

76 posts in this topic

Well stop teasing then :preach: I see a pic of comics in a sales thread I think they're for sale (shrug) I see one set gone. Is there a timelimit for a response on the 2nd? Is Proof flawless as well? :acclaim:

Well stop teasing then :preach: I see a pic of comics in a sales thread I think they're for sale (shrug) I see one set gone. Is there a timelimit for a response on the 2nd? Is Proof flawless as well? :acclaim:

Blergh, was planning to goo to sleep after my long day of driving, but i guess i should go ahead and scan it! Seems Flawless to me.

1 set went to chainball, 1 to Chuck Gower, and the Proof to branget.

Still have to search the Houston shops for more. If i find any theyll be sold in this thread, no pre-selling. :)

I second the UK friendly time just remember 7pm EST time is midnight here :cry:

I don't know how to ship to the UK :(

We can walk you through we win and Gav and I can always get one post for the both of us if we both have books from you hm