• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

14 posts in this topic

Hello, Hello. I've decided it's time to get rid of some extras and such. Shipping is Boxed Priority w/Delivery Confirmation. U.S. Shipping is Priority Box w/ Delivery Confirmation and is included unless otherwise noted. I have never shipped outside of the country but would like to accommodate all boardies. I just ask that you cover the extra shipping and fees. I accept PayPal and MO.

PM's are welcome but :takeit: is final!

I also have some X-Men and X-Force OA up in the Original Art marketplace so checkt that out!

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3851446#Post3851446

On to the books!

Walking Dead lot of 16. Books are all around VFNM. 29 I just want to call a VF. A couple might be 9.4 but most have enough small imperfections to fall into 9.0 to 9.2.

29, 30, 32, 33, 34, 36, 37, 38, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 45, 50 Second Printing

$45 $40 $35 Shipped!!!

100_2699.jpg

100_2701.jpg

100_2703.jpg

100_2705.jpg

Alrighty guys, final price drops before ebay tomorrow evening. These prices are firm unless you purchase more than one lot in which case knock $5 off each additional item. I hope these will find there way into somebodys collections :grin:.