• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SUPERMAN #203, 204, 204 Retailer Incentive, 205 / CGC Graded / SOLD CLOSED

13 posts in this topic

Tonight I have 4 Jim Lee and Michael Turner Superman Comics for sale. One is a Jim Lee Sig Series. I am listing this lot as a set. All 4 for $200 SOLD

Shipping will be incuded in the price. $20 more for Canada and $30 more for overseas priority shipping.

Thanks for looking and please PM me with any questions or Offers! 1st :takeit: gets em.

These Books are Beautiful. Sorry for the glare and the poor pics. The cases might be a little dusty as they have been displayed for the last few months.

Superman 2004

#203 CGC 9.8 White Joe Kelly and Michael Turner Story. Talent Caldwell and Jason Gorder Art. Michael Turner Cover. Contains 6 page Superman sketchbook by Jim Lee!

#204 CGC 9.8 White Brian Azzarello Story. Jim Lee and Scott Williams Cover and Art. "For Tomorrow" Storyline begins

#204 Retailer Incentive Edition CGC 9.6 SS Signed by Jim Lee. Brian Azzarello Story. Jim Lee and Scott Williams Cover and Art. Diamond Retailer Summit Promotional. Sketch Cover.

#205 CGC 9.8 White Brian Azzarello Story. Jim Lee and Scott Williams Cover and Art. Michael Turner Variant Cover.