• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM 11 CGC, ASM 92 CGC 9.6, TOS 65, 73, 81 CGC, Air Pirates 1 CGC 9.6 + more!

25 posts in this topic

Thanks for looking, this is my I survived the tsunami scare sale! Got some nice books up for sale.

US shipping is $10, International is $16. Insurance will be split 50/50.

Payment via PayPal personal, money orders or checks.

:takeit: rules and open to reasonable offers.

Amazing Spider-man 11 CGC 7.0 $525 last GPA sale $575

asm11857.jpgasm11858.jpg

Tales of Suspense 65 CGC 9.2 $350

tos65874.jpg

tos65875.jpg

:takeit:

:censored: Just sent an offer for that. Guess that's what I get for being cheap...

My own two cents on this is when a book that's pretty hot is priced fairly, I just buy it.

Storms just had a JIM 85 CGC 6.5 on his site and I probably slightly overpaid to get it (but not much) but I don't want to try and quibble with him over $40 that I thought was "market value" -- the reality is, on books that have a little steam, someone is going to just buy it. Same with that Planet 71 I snagged. Also, if I really want something, my patience is terrible.

Tales of Suspense 65 CGC 9.2 $350

tos65874.jpg

tos65875.jpg

:takeit:

:censored: Just sent an offer for that. Guess that's what I get for being cheap...

My own two cents on this is when a book that's pretty hot is priced fairly, I just buy it.

Storms just had a JIM 85 CGC 6.5 on his site and I probably slightly overpaid to get it (but not much) but I don't want to try and quibble with him over $40 that I thought was "market value" -- the reality is, on books that have a little steam, someone is going to just buy it. Same with that Planet 71 I snagged. Also, if I really want something, my patience is terrible.

Prolly good advice. My only caveat to that is were currently inundated with a glut of quality books and when you're on a budget, you gotta pick your spots.

Thanks for looking, this is my I survived the tsunami scare sale! Got some nice books up for sale.

Amazing Spider-man 11 CGC 7.0 $5250 last GPA sale $575

asm11857.jpgasm11858.jpg

Why the almost 10X markup? Sentimental value? :baiting:

Amazing Spider-man 11 CGC 7.0 $5250 last GPA sale $575

asm11857.jpgasm11858.jpg

Why the almost 10X markup? Sentimental value? :baiting:

lol. Sorry price should be $525 and I made the fix. That is what I get for posting so late at night.