• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

About a dozen HIGH GRADE OO books DC War, GKEY Solar 20% OFF ALL remaning books

45 posts in this topic

I am offering a mixed bag of HIGH GRADE Original owner books, I have priced them BELOW OSPG to move em out.

Buyer to add 5.00 shipping up to 3 books anything after that is .50 cents per book in the USA Canada slightly higher .

First :takeit: owns the book.. I prefer paypal but will take checks or m orders as well .I feel I have graded them very fairly.Anyone who has bought from me in the past can attest to my grading .I strive for excellent service and have no problems taking returns if your unhappy for any reason.As long as the book is returned to me within a week of receipt..

These books are as bought and are NOT pressed or restored in any way

Scans upcoming.........

:news: TAKE 20% off any of the remaining books.Anyone who buys will get FREE shipping INLCLUDING all the books that are already sold ,Sorry no discount on those BUT Ill give you guys free shipping as well

Our Army At War #144 8.5 Looks much better but has a minute tape pull on the back thats barely noticeable :frustrated: OSPG $105 My price $50 I have dropped this book by 20 bux because of the tape pull ..Which can be seen a little ways down in the thread

Photobucket

IRON MAN #47 9.2 OSPG $32 MY PRICE $25 NICE COPY

MY SCAN MAKES BOOKS LOOK A BIT LIGHT THIS BOOK HAS DEEP BLACK COVER.. ALL THE BOOKS IN THIS THREAD LOOK LIGHTER THEN THEY REALLY ARE.

:takeit:

Nice snag there, FK. You beat me to the punch on a great book.