• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Walking Dead Raw 1-70 Lot SOLD! Thread closed!

60 posts in this topic

Up for sale is one of my lots of The Walking Dead Complete Run 1-70 all first prints in VF/NM condition. Only two issues are in VF+ condition, Issue #6 and #15 due to printing smudges. First :takeit: buys and PMs considered.

Will only break up the lot if offer is right. (thumbs u

$666 shipped

Paypal accepted and I do accept Bank or Postal MOs.

Good luck. :whee:

LOT1WD-1.jpgLOT2WD.jpg

That is a really good price.

You being sarcastic? :taptaptap:

No (shrug)

Average at $10 per issue, you get ripped on 60 but a ing awesome deal on the other ten.

That is a really good price.

You being sarcastic? :taptaptap:

No (shrug)

Average at $10 per issue, you get ripped on 60 but a ing awesome deal on the other ten.

I completely agree, this is a good price, especially for someone who wants the set all at once.

Any color breaking spine ticks or creases on the first 5 issues?

#1FC: Right upper corner, tiny foxed. 1 blunted corner, 3 tiny stress lines barely break color approx. 1/16". 1 ding lower left corner causing slight blemish. slight surface scratches probably from being read, some break color

#1BC: 2 tiny stress lines, 1 breaks color approx. 1/8"and 1/16"

Vivid colors, flat, staples dead center on spine

#2FC: 2 slightly blunted corners. 1 nick on spine barely breaks color. 2 bindery bumps. Slight reading scuffs on spine.

#2BC: Slight printing scuffs. Light surface wear. 4 nicks that break color approx. 1/16"

#3FC: 2 corners slightly blunted. 4 bindery bumps, not dings

#3BC: scuff mark, slight color break. 2 stress lines that break color approx. 1/8"

#4FC: 2 corners slightly blunted. 1 corner scuff.

#4BC: 2 stress lines, 1 breaks color approx. 1/8" and 1/4". Spine edge shows brake in color due reading

#5FC: 2 corner slightly blunted. 1 corner tiny scuff.

#5BC: 4 tiny stress lines that barely break color approx. 1/16"

Whew! That was tedious. These are minor blemishes in my opinion, but the overall condition of the books are great. Some books in the lot may grade NM-, but these are all averaged out to VF/NM.

Pics will follow next of 1-10 per someone's request that will do these books justice. (thumbs u