• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Walking Dead Raw 1-70 Lot SOLD! Thread closed!

60 posts in this topic

Up for sale is one of my lots of The Walking Dead Complete Run 1-70 all first prints in VF/NM condition. Only two issues are in VF+ condition, Issue #6 and #15 due to printing smudges. First :takeit: buys and PMs considered.

Will only break up the lot if offer is right. (thumbs u

$666 shipped

Paypal accepted and I do accept Bank or Postal MOs.

Good luck. :whee:

LOT1WD-1.jpgLOT2WD.jpg

:news: After talking to a couple of people, I have decided to change the price on these to $666 shipped. Amount not on purpose, just worked out that way. I was hoping to sell to a boardie. Got a local offer, but not what I was looking for. If it does not sell here, shooting for Ebay in scattered pieces (which I loathe giving my money to). :frustrated:

Going once...

Going twice...

Up for sale is one of my lots of The Walking Dead Complete Run 1-70 all first prints in VF/NM condition. Only two issues are in VF+ condition, Issue #6 and #15 due to printing smudges. First :takeit: buys and PMs considered.

Will only break up the lot if offer is right. (thumbs u

$666 shipped

Paypal accepted and I do accept Bank or Postal MOs.

Good luck. :whee:

LOT1WD-1.jpgLOT2WD.jpg

:news: After talking to a couple of people, I have decided to change the price on these to $666 shipped. Amount not on purpose, just worked out that way. I was hoping to sell to a boardie. Got a local offer, but not what I was looking for. If it does not sell here, shooting for Ebay in scattered pieces (which I loathe giving my money to). :frustrated:

Going once...

Going twice...

if it doesn't sell, why not break it up here on the boards? i bet it will sell quick if you break it up. i'd be at least interested in issues #12-24. maybe #'s 3-6 too.

if it doesn't sell, why not break it up here on the boards? i bet it will sell quick if you break it up. i'd be at least interested in issues #12-24. maybe #'s 3-6 too.

:news:

This lot has now been broken up. It will be relisted in lots. PM me if interested in specific issues.

Issues #15-23 are no longer available. Thanks everyone for your interest and humor. :hi:

Good luck!

This book is from a broken lot of 1-70 in VF/NM condition.

I accept Paypal or MO (Postal or Bank only). #1 first print issue for $250 shipped with tracking. Outside of US will need to pay shipping per USPS fees. First :takeit: wins it. PMs welcomed, but time stamp rules apply.

Other books will follow... :gossip:

IMG_0532.jpgIMG_0533.jpgIMG_0534.jpgIMG_0537.jpg

This book is from a broken lot of 1-70 in VF/NM condition.

I accept Paypal or MO (Postal or Bank only). #2 first print issue for $110 shipped with tracking. Outside of US will need to pay shipping per USPS fees. First :takeit: wins it. PMs welcomed, but time stamp rules apply.

IMG_0540.jpgIMG_0542.jpgIMG_0543.jpgIMG_0544.jpg